Facebook Marketplace is not just a ‘garage sale’ of products anymore… Did you know you can launch your dropshipping business with Facebook as your platform?
For the second part of the 2-episode series of The Growth Booth on dropshipping, Aidan is once again joined by Cartzy CEO Mark Chaney, this time to discuss how you can leverage Facebook’s popularity to get traffic for your products. We talk about Facebook Marketplace, why it works for dropshipping, and plenty of tips for your marketplace listings.
Podcast: Download (Duration 27:59 / 27.2MB)
- 00:00 Intro
- 02:35 The Facebook Marketplace
- 04:46 Why Sell on the FB Marketplace?
- 07:40 Free Traffic on Facebook
- 11:33 Tips for FB Marketplace beginners
- 14:43 Episode Sponsor
- 15:35 How Tax Works With Marketplace Earnings
- 18:33 Privacy of Transactions
- 19:25 How Many Products Can You List?
- 21:48 Metrics for Sellers
- 26:13 Outro
- Cartzy – https://thegrowthbooth.com/cartzy
- Facebook Marketplace – https://www.facebook.com/marketplace
About Our Host:
Aidan Booth is passionate about lifestyle freedom and has focused on building online businesses to achieve this since 2005. From affiliate marketing to eCommerce, small business marketing to SAAS (software as a service), online education to speaking at seminars, the journey has been a rollercoaster ride with plenty of thrills along the way. Aidan is proud to have helped thousands of entrepreneurs earn their first dollar online, and coached many people to build million-dollar businesses. Aidan and his business partner (Steven Clayton) are the #1 ranked vendors on Clickbank.com, and sell their products in over 100 countries globally, as well as in 20,000+ stores across the USA, to generate 8-figures annually.
Away from the online world, Aidan is a proud Dad of two young kids, an avid investor, a swimming enthusiast, and a nomadic traveler.
- Follow me on Facebook
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Subscribe to the YouTube Channel
- Listen on Spotify
- Tune in on Apple Music
- Or visit TheGrowthBooth.com website
Thanks for tuning in! Please don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe!