Did you know that an average Brit makes 770,000 decisions in a lifetime but lives to regret about 20% of them?
In this episode of The Growth Booth, Aidan talks about how to navigate decision-making, with THREE simple steps you can incorporate into your daily life–a handy process that works equally well for small everyday choices and major, life-changing dilemmas.
Podcast: Download (Duration 22:13 / 21.3MB)
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:18 How Often Do We Make Decisions?
- 02:47 The Butterfly Effect
- 05:19 How To Navigate Important Decisions
- 06:40 The First Step
- 07:33 The Second Step
- 09:18 The Third Step
- 11:56 Episode Sponsor
- 12:50 Mark Confer’s framework
- 16:11 Captain Sully
- 19:25 Outro
- Float Hosting – https://thegrowthbooth.com/float
- Before You Decide: 3 Steps To Better Decision Making, Matthew Confer – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7Jnmi2BkS8
- The Seven-Step Process For Entrepreneurial Decision-Making – https://www.forbes.com/sites/yec/2020/02/05/the-seven-step-process-for-entrepreneurial-decision-making/?sh=9df7a345527a
About Our Host:
Aidan Booth is passionate about lifestyle freedom and has focused on building online businesses to achieve this since 2005. From affiliate marketing to eCommerce, small business marketing to SAAS (software as a service), online education to speaking at seminars, the journey has been a rollercoaster ride with plenty of thrills along the way. Aidan is proud to have helped thousands of entrepreneurs earn their first dollar online, and coached many people to build million-dollar businesses. Aidan and his business partner (Steven Clayton) are the #1 ranked vendors on Clickbank.com, and sell their products in over 100 countries globally, as well as in 20,000+ stores across the USA, to generate 8-figures annually.
Away from the online world, Aidan is a proud Dad of two young kids, an avid investor, a swimming enthusiast, and a nomadic traveler.
- Follow me on Facebook
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Subscribe to the YouTube Channel
- Listen on Spotify
- Tune in on Apple Music
- Or visit TheGrowthBooth.com website
Thanks for tuning in! Please don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe!