95% of Google’s revenue comes from Google Ads… how can you use that to your advantage?
This week, Aidan talks about Google Ads with Larry O’Conners, our in-house Google guru with a decade of experience running Google Ads campaigns. Discover the 101 of Google Advertising: from how much it costs for a single click, how to start an ad campaign, to how to identify negative keywords.
Podcast: Download (Duration 37:06 / 36.0 MB)
- 00:00 Intro
- 02:31 Google Ads Experience
- 04:09 Ads You Can Run
- 05:23 How Much Is One Ad?
- 10:01 Should My Business Be Doing Ads?
- 13:22 From The Start, Please
- 21:47 Budgeting with Google
- 25:10 Where Do Keywords Go?
- 27:37 Ad Policies
- 31:18 Negative Keywords
- 35:29 Outro
Links and Resources Mentioned:
- Cartzy – https://thegrowthbooth.com/cartzy
- Google Ads – https://ads.google.com/
- Google Keyword Planner – https://ads.google.com/home/tools/keyword-planner/
- Google Ads Policy – https://support.google.com/adspolicy/answer/6008942?hl=en
About Our Host:
Aidan Booth is passionate about lifestyle freedom and has focused on building online businesses to achieve this since 2005. From affiliate marketing to eCommerce, small business marketing to SAAS (software as a service), online education to speaking at seminars, the journey has been a rollercoaster ride with plenty of thrills along the way. Aidan is proud to have helped thousands of entrepreneurs earn their first dollar online, and coached many people to build million-dollar businesses. Aidan and his business partner (Steven Clayton) are the #1 ranked vendors on Clickbank.com, and sell their products in over 100 countries globally, as well as in 20,000+ stores across the USA, to generate 8-figures annually.
Away from the online world, Aidan is a proud Dad of two young kids, an avid investor, a swimming enthusiast, and a nomadic traveler.
- Follow me on Facebook
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Subscribe to the YouTube Channel
- Listen on Spotify
- Tune in on Apple Music
- Or visit TheGrowthBooth.com website
Thanks for tuning in! Please don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe!