What comes to your mind when you hear the word ‘WEALTH’?
Join Aidan in this week’s episode of The Growth Booth as he lists down the 20 ways rich people think differently compared to the average Joe. Get ready for a mindset shift as we discuss how the wealthy views money, time, education, and success.
Podcast: Download (Duration 26:33 / 25.8 MB)
- 00:00 Intro
- 03:28 Is Money Evil?
- 04:26 Is It Bad To Be Selfish?
- 06:15 The Clock Is Ticking…
- 07:00 Is College Required?
- 09:19 Is The Glass Half Full Or Half Empty?
- 10:07 Does Money Make You Cry?
- 11:03 Do What You Love… or Don’t?
- 12:06 Do You Dream Big?
- 12:57 Should Results Be Immediate?
- 14:09 More Money For More Money
- 14:47 Do You Understand The Market?
- 16:00 Living Within Means
- 17:21 Think Of The Children
- 18:21 The Great Liberator
- 18:55 Chasing The 2 Es
- 20:18 Small Circle, Big Circle
- 20:48 Should You Play It Safe?
- 21:31 Are You Comfortable?
- 22:12 An Absolute Priority
- 23:10 The Silliest Misconception
- 24:33 Outro
Links and Resources Mentioned:
- The Mind Game – https://thegrowthbooth.com/mindgame
- How Rich People Think, Steve Siebold – https://amzn.to/3VjMdoc
- Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill – https://amzn.to/3TWql0T
About Our Host:
Aidan Booth is passionate about lifestyle freedom and has focused on building online businesses to achieve this since 2005. From affiliate marketing to eCommerce, small business marketing to SAAS (software as a service), online education to speaking at seminars, the journey has been a rollercoaster ride with plenty of thrills along the way. Aidan is proud to have helped thousands of entrepreneurs earn their first dollar online, and coached many people to build million-dollar businesses. Aidan and his business partner (Steven Clayton) are the #1 ranked vendors on Clickbank.com, and sell their products in over 100 countries globally, as well as in 20,000+ stores across the USA, to generate 8-figures annually.
Away from the online world, Aidan is a proud Dad of two young kids, an avid investor, a swimming enthusiast, and a nomadic traveler.
- Follow me on Facebook
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Subscribe to the YouTube Channel
- Listen on Spotify
- Tune in on Apple Music
- Or visit TheGrowthBooth.com website
Thanks for tuning in! Please don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe!