Is the devil REALLY in the detail?
In the 38th episode of The Growth Booth, Aidan is joined by Andrew Pattinson, CEO of Float Hosting, as they dive into how attention to detail can make or break your goals, be it personal or entrepreneurial, and the five fundamental ‘details’ that may seem trivial, but which can actually contribute enormous growth to businesses.
Podcast: Download (Duration 37:57 / 35.1MB)
- 00:00 Intro
- 02:16 Why Details Are Important
- 05:00 Andrew’s Background
- 07:44 Ridiculously Simple Habit
- 11:50 The ‘Flag In The Sand’
- 15:25 Systems In Place
- 17:19 Episode Sponsor
- 17:47 What If You Remove Yourself From The Picture?
- 21:38 Planning, planning, planning..
- 24:04 The Right Tools
- 27:36 Examples of Details To Consider
- 33:16 Website Hosting For Entrepreneurs
- 35:00 Final Thoughts
- 36:36 Outro
Links and Resources Mentioned:
- Float Hosting – https://thegrowthbooth.com/float
- Riverside – https://riverside.fm/
- Loom – https://www.loom.com/
About Our Host:
Aidan Booth is passionate about lifestyle freedom and has focused on building online businesses to achieve this since 2005. From affiliate marketing to eCommerce, small business marketing to SAAS (software as a service), online education to speaking at seminars, the journey has been a rollercoaster ride with plenty of thrills along the way. Aidan is proud to have helped thousands of entrepreneurs earn their first dollar online, and coached many people to build million-dollar businesses. Aidan and his business partner (Steven Clayton) are the #1 ranked vendors on Clickbank.com, and sell their products in over 100 countries globally, as well as in 20,000+ stores across the USA, to generate 8-figures annually.
Away from the online world, Aidan is a proud Dad of two young kids, an avid investor, a swimming enthusiast, and a nomadic traveler.
- Follow me on Facebook
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Subscribe to the YouTube Channel
- Listen on Spotify
- Tune in on Apple Music
- Or visit TheGrowthBooth.com website
Thanks for tuning in! Please don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe!