How can a one-off commission be turned into a multi-million dollar business?
Aidan Booth and Sean Agnew are back for the second episode in our two-part series on ‘the Holy Grail’ of online marketing. In this episode, we focus on leveraging subscribers to scale up from pennies to millions, and from there, forming an exit strategy.
Podcast: Download (Duration 35:34 / 34.5 MB)
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:47 What’s Next?
- 04:20 How Do You Provide More Value?
- 07:45 Where to Start?
- 12:45 What Challenges Will You Face?
- 16:24 Episode Sponsor
- 17:15 How Much Would It Cost To Start?
- 22:16 Any Other Tools Needed?
- 25:23 What If I Want To Exit?
- 30:16 What Kind of Team Do I Need?
- 34:03 Outro
Links and Resources Mentioned:
- Cartzy – https://thegrowthbooth.com/cartzy
- Microsoft Ads – https://ads.microsoft.com/
- Google Ads – https://ads.google.com/home/
- Rocket Fuel: The One Essential Combination That Will Get You More of What You Want from Your Business, Gino Wickman and Mark C. Winters – https://amzn.to/3yBs2sG
About Our Host:
Aidan Booth is passionate about lifestyle freedom and has focused on building online businesses to achieve this since 2005. From affiliate marketing to eCommerce, small business marketing to SAAS (software as a service), online education to speaking at seminars, the journey has been a rollercoaster ride with plenty of thrills along the way. Aidan is proud to have helped thousands of entrepreneurs earn their first dollar online, and coached many people to build million-dollar businesses. Aidan and his business partner (Steven Clayton) are the #1 ranked vendors on Clickbank.com, and sell their products in over 100 countries globally, as well as in 20,000+ stores across the USA, to generate 8-figures annually.
Away from the online world, Aidan is a proud Dad of two young kids, an avid investor, a swimming enthusiast, and a nomadic traveler.
- Follow me on Facebook
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Subscribe to the YouTube Channel
- Listen on Spotify
- Tune in on Apple Music
- Or visit TheGrowthBooth.com website
Thanks for tuning in! Please don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe!