How do you stay disciplined along your entrepreneurial journey? How exactly do you stay on track?
In this episode, Aidan shares how he was able to stay self-disciplined from his early eCom days as a solopreneur and grow a portfolio of successful businesses. Learn how you can achieve the same by training yourself in FOUR game-changing entrepreneurial disciplines…
Podcast: Download (Duration 18:03 / 17.5MB)
- 00:00 Intro
- 03:10 Defining Your Goals
- 07:50 Time Management Strategies
- 08:51 Episode Sponsor
- 09:23 The First Discipline
- 10:49 The Second Discipline
- 12:23 The Third Discipline
- 14:01 The Fourth Discipline
- 17:09 Outro
- Blueprint Academy – https://thegrowthbooth.com/academy
- The 4 Disciplines of Execution, Sean Covey – https://amzn.to/3PlYo0a
- The Slight Edge, Jeff Olson – https://amzn.to/3d1qCzK
- Discipline Equals Freedom, Jocko Willink – https://amzn.to/3PmkQpP
- The 12-Week Year, Brian P. Moran – https://amzn.to/3dkKwGc
About Our Host:
Aidan Booth is passionate about lifestyle freedom and has focused on building online businesses to achieve this since 2005. From affiliate marketing to eCommerce, small business marketing to SAAS (software as a service), online education to speaking at seminars, the journey has been a rollercoaster ride with plenty of thrills along the way. Aidan is proud to have helped thousands of entrepreneurs earn their first dollar online, and coached many people to build million-dollar businesses. Aidan and his business partner (Steven Clayton) are the #1 ranked vendors on Clickbank.com, and sell their products in over 100 countries globally, as well as in 20,000+ stores across the USA, to generate 8-figures annually.
Away from the online world, Aidan is a proud Dad of two young kids, an avid investor, a swimming enthusiast, and a nomadic traveler.
- Follow me on Facebook
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Subscribe to the YouTube Channel
- Listen on Spotify
- Tune in on Apple Music
- Or visit TheGrowthBooth.com website
Thanks for tuning in! Please don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe!