Is there a formula for writing hypnotic sales copy? And can simple tweaks to your messaging rapidly grow your profits?
Copywriting is a marketing strategy that is, if not overlooked, considered to be a daunting skill to learn – but it doesn’t have to be! In this week’s episode, I discuss TEN copywriting strategies I personally use to boost conversions in my online businesses. Learn what works, what doesn’t work, and simple hacks to transform dull marketing into mesmerizing marketing magic, and the ONE approach that will tie all these strategies together for maximum effect…
Podcast: Download (Duration 29:22 / 27.2MB)
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:25 1st: How to laser-target your message
- 05:18 2nd: The #1 thing to focus on
- 07:57 3rd: How to give value in your copywriting
- 08:55 4th: The best way to engage your reader
- 10:56 5th: Use but don’t abuse this marketing weapon
- 15:14 6th: How to prove you are the “real deal”
- 19:03 7th: The technique of trust
- 21:01 8th: The “so that” rule
- 22:17 9th: How to convince your reader to say “yes”
- 24:39 10th: The golden acronym of copywriting
- 26:23 Recap
- 28:00 Outro
About Our Host:
Aidan Booth is passionate about lifestyle freedom and has focused on building online businesses to achieve this since 2005. From affiliate marketing to eCommerce, small business marketing to SAAS (software as a service), online education to speaking at seminars, the journey has been a rollercoaster ride with plenty of thrills along the way. Aidan is proud to have helped thousands of entrepreneurs earn their first dollar online, and coached many people to build million-dollar businesses. Aidan and his business partner (Steven Clayton) are the #1 ranked vendors on Clickbank.com, and sell their products in over 100 countries globally, as well as in 20,000+ stores across the USA, to generate 8-figures annually.
Away from the online world, Aidan is a proud Dad of two young kids, an avid investor, a swimming enthusiast, and a nomadic traveler.