What do bamboo trees and businesses have in common? Tune in to the first episode of The Growth Booth to find out how my quest to have a series of multi-million dollar businesses evolved from its financial tipping point to financial and lifestyle freedom as I share my journey and encourage you not to give up on your dreams ‘before the magic happens’.
Podcast: Download (Duration 17:50 / 12.3MB)
- 00:00 – Intro
- 01:12 – Why Everyone’s Lifestyle Journey is Different
- 03:20 – The Story of the Bamboo Tree
- 05:47 – Success Doesn’t Come Along Right Away
- 06:31 – Success Requires a Strong Foundation
- 07:44 – Commit to Deliberate Practice
- 09:34 – Why Consistency is Key
- 10:03 – Nurture Your Dreams
- 10:18 – Believe Without a Doubt You Can Do it
- 12:08 – Lifestyle Freedom is a Journey of Growth
- 12:51 – Assessing Your End Objective
- 13:52 – Finding What You Enjoy Doing
- 15:50 – Setting Goals For The Next 5 Years
- 17:08 – Outro
About Our Host:
Aidan Booth is passionate about lifestyle freedom and has focused on building online businesses to achieve this since 2005. From affiliate marketing to eCommerce, small business marketing to SAAS (software as a service), online education to speaking at seminars, the journey has been a rollercoaster ride with plenty of thrills along the way. Aidan is proud to have helped thousands of entrepreneurs earn their first dollar online, and coached many people to build million-dollar businesses. Aidan and his business partner (Steven Clayton) are the #1 ranked vendors on Clickbank.com, and sell their products in over 100 countries globally, as well as in 20,000+ stores across the USA, to generate 8-figures annually.
Away from the online world, Aidan is a proud Dad of two young kids, an avid investor, a swimming enthusiast, and a nomadic traveler.
- Follow me on Facebook
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Subscribe to the YouTube Channel
- Listen on Spotify
- Tune in on Apple Music
- Or visit TheGrowthBooth.com website
Thanks for tuning in! Please don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe!