In Episode 39, we’ve covered the basics of funnels. Now what? How exactly do you leverage funnels for more profit?
Aidan is joined again by Allison Hoyt for the second episode of our two-part series on million-dollar funnels. With the fundamentals out of the way, we now take a higher-level view of how funnels can help scale your business from just a trickle of subscribers to making millions of dollars per year.
Podcast: Download (Duration 32:53 / 31.9 MB)
- 00:00 Intro
- 02:09 Scaling with Funnels
- 04:49 Affiliate Marketing
- 06:20 Tracking Metrics
- 11:00 Episode Sponsor
- 11:41 Tools for Split-Testing
- 18:00 Email Sequences
- 24:56 How Many Subscribers Do You Need?
- 31:33 Outro
Links and Resources Mentioned:
- The Mind Game – https://thegrowthbooth.com/mindgame
- Google Analytics – https://analytics.google.com/
- CAKE – https://getcake.com/
- EverFlow – https://www.everflow.io/
- TUNE – https://www.tune.com/
- Optimizely – https://www.optimizely.com/
- Visual Website Optimizer – https://vwo.com/
About Our Host:
Aidan Booth is passionate about lifestyle freedom and has focused on building online businesses to achieve this since 2005. From affiliate marketing to eCommerce, small business marketing to SAAS (software as a service), online education to speaking at seminars, the journey has been a rollercoaster ride with plenty of thrills along the way. Aidan is proud to have helped thousands of entrepreneurs earn their first dollar online, and coached many people to build million-dollar businesses. Aidan and his business partner (Steven Clayton) are the #1 ranked vendors on Clickbank.com, and sell their products in over 100 countries globally, as well as in 20,000+ stores across the USA, to generate 8-figures annually.
Away from the online world, Aidan is a proud Dad of two young kids, an avid investor, a swimming enthusiast, and a nomadic traveler.
- Follow me on Facebook
- Let’s connect on Instagram
- Subscribe to the YouTube Channel
- Listen on Spotify
- Tune in on Apple Music
- Or visit TheGrowthBooth.com website
Thanks for tuning in! Please don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe!